Code of Ethics
ACL is committed to ethical conduct and have published the code of ethics that guides all of our business practices.
- We respect human rights in all dealings with team members, clients, suppliers,shareholders and local communities.
- We recognize that local customs, traditions and practices may differ and we respect local laws and customs while supporting international laws and regulations in particular, we support International Labor Organization core conventions on labor standards.
- We develop flexible working conditions to promote a healthy balance between work and personal life.
- We promote the training and personal development of our team members.
- We respect health and safety regulations in our working environment.
- We require our team members to maintain confidentiality with regard to all information to which they have access, in accordance with applicable laws.
- We refuse bribery and corruption in business practices.